Church, My Mom Made Me Go

Faith was the center of my mother’s life. Everything revolved around the church; mass, confession, holy days, and Christmas and Easter. My mom was also a stickler for attending mass and confession. As a kid, I never got away without attending Sunday mass and every week, it was confession on Saturday mornings. It wasn’t really my choice, my mom MADE me go! In this podcast, Tony discusses the positive influence his mother had on his faith.

Scripture: Hear, O Israel! The Lord is our God, the Lord alone! Therefore, you shall love the Lord, your God, with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength. Take to heart these words which I enjoin on you today. Drill them into your children. Speak of them at home and abroad, whether you are busy or at rest. Deuteronomy 6:4-7


Reflection: How do you share the faith with your children? Do you think that your faithfulness has rubbed off on your children? How important is passing along your faith to your kids?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Christmas Train

In the Blink of an Eye

That’s Not Who You Are