Be Passionate

I am a passionate person. I live life passionately. I am passionate about my marriage, my family, friends, my work, my writing and speaking, fishing, golf, and most importantly, I am passionate about my Catholic faith.  In this podcast Tony talks about the importance of passion.
Scripture: He said to him, “You shall love the Lord, your God, with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind. This is the greatest and the first commandment. The second is like it:You shall love your neighbor as yourself. –Matthew 22:37-39
Quote: “It is obvious that we can no more explain a passion to a person who has never experienced it than we can explain light to the blind.” – T.S. Elliot
Reflections: What are you passionate about?  Are you passionate about your faith?  What drives your passions?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Blink of an Eye

My Christmas Train

That’s Not Who You Are