That’s Not Who You Are

As I sat there, a male technician came out to the waiting room and in a loud clear voice said, “The colon cancer!” He repeated himself, “which one of you is the colon cancer? A few seconds passed before I realized that he was referring to me. As my anger grew, I rose to my feet and said, “My name is Tony, not the colon cancer! He sheepishly apologized. In this podcast, Tony discusses who you are.

Scripture: With all vigilance guard your heart, for in it are the sources of life. Proverbs 4:23

For through faith you are all children of God in Christ Jesus. –Galatians 3:26
Quote: “You are a child of God. You’re playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure about you. We were born to manifest the glory of God that is within us.”  –Marianne Williamson
Reflections: Have you been guilty of putting yourself down?  Have you ever allowed someone else to define who you are?  Do you ever feel unworthy of happiness?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Christmas Train

In the Blink of an Eye