My Little Black Book

 Growing up in the 60’s, I realized that no self-respecting bachelor would be caught dead without his little black book. The little black book was the place where he kept track of all the beautiful women he was dating at the same time. I have to admit, I never had a little black book, until now! And, my wife is aware of it and even approves! In this podcast Tony discusses his “Little Black Book” and why you might want one too!

Scripture: And the prayer of the faithful will save the sick person, and the Lord will raise him up.  If he has committed any sins, he will be forgiven.  James 5:15

Reflections: Do you believe in intercessory prayer? Do you keep a prayer list of people you are praying for? Are you a member of a prayer circle? How does praying for others help you in your own faith journey?

If you have enjoyed listening to this podcast, please subscribe by clicking the Follow Link on the lest hand side of the page. Don't miss a single Five Minutes with Tony Podcast!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the Blink of an Eye

My Christmas Train

That’s Not Who You Are